1 Day Safari
Arusha National Park
We are able to offer the following one day safaris, cultural tours, day hikes, travel and other trekking packages starting from Arusha town. These tours are designed to offer visitors, with a free day on hand, a choice between different one day wildlife safaris, cultural tours or day hikes up Mt Kilimanjaro. Since all our safaris are arranged as private safaris, our tour starting dates are flexible as per your requirements.
We are able to assist with additional night’s hotel and Kilimanjaro airport transfers on request.
Arusha National Park
The Arusha National Park, is a small (137 sq km) but beautiful African park. It is the closest Tanzanian National Wildlife Park to both the famous “safari town” of Arusha (32 km), as well as the Kilimanjaro International Airport, thus making it ideal for day safaris, even from Moshi (65 km). Not only is the wildlife in the Arusha National Park abundant, but it is also one of the most beautiful and topographically varied game reserves in Tanzania.
DAY 1 | ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
In the morning, we will collect you from your hotel in Arusha and take you to the Arusha National Park. The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Your day trip will include a visit to the Ngurdo Crater. Buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs, zebras and baboons can be seen all year round as well as many different bird species. Lunch will be taken at a picnic place and in the afternoon, you will continue your tour in the safari vehicle through the Arusha National Park. After plenty of time allocated for you to observe the wildlife, we will take you back to Arusha.
Optional guided walking safari – It is possible to arrange guide walking safaris, At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting for you to accompany you on your walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed, subject to additional cost.
- Unlimited kms, Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof, 6 window seats, power adapters, and refrigerator
- Park entry fees and 18% VAT
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned suite lodges tented camps.
- Ngorongoro Crater service fee
- Private English speaking safari guide
- All meals while on safari
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre/Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Tip for your Driver guide
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
You're adventure begins here
Book now to guarantee your dates.